Fans of FaZe Clan will now get a chance to eat the submarine sandwiches that the esports organization has launched in collaboration with Doordash. Here’s more about the FaZe Subs.
On Tuesday, July 26, the gaming team announced that their very own FaZe Clan-inspired sandwiches will be sold exclusively via Doordash.
The FaZe members have worked closely with chef Eric Greenspan to prepare the recipes for their subs.
HERE’S THE FAZE SUBS MENU
The FaZe Subs menu has a total of eight sandwiches: The Rugfather, Hot Drop, Touch Grass, Timmy, Tilted Turkey, Overkill, Grillcams, and #EZAF.
Here’s what the sandwiches are made of:
- The Rugfather: Smoked turkey, provolone, guac, pepperoncini, faze sauce, funyuns.
- Hot Drop: Grilled chicken, provolone, buffalo sauce, flamin’ hot Cheetos.
- Touch Grass: Guac, lettuce, red onions, pickles, cheddar cheese, marinara sauce, Doritos
- Timmy: Ham and cheddar with lettuce and FaZe sauce
- Tilted Turkey: Smoked turkey, provolone, lettuce, FaZe sauce
- Overkill: Turkey, ham, bacon, provolone, pepperoncini, FaZe sauce, Ruffles chips
- Grillcams: Grilled chicken with provolone with lettuce and FaZe sauce
- #EZAF: Ham, cheddar, honey, mustard, Fritos
Other items in FaZe clan and Doordash’s collaboration menu are FRAG, which is a chocolate brownie with caramel sauce and potato chips, and INCENDIARY which is a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and flamin’ hot Cheetos.
HOW TO BUY FAZE CLAN AND DOORDASH’S SUBS
At the time of writing, the FaZe Subs are exclusively available on Doordash.
For their initial launch on July 26, the subs have only been released in 21 states. However, it has been revealed to Complex that they plan on further expansion.
FaZe Rug claimed that memories of “childhood snacks” was the source of inspiration behind the making of his sub, the Rugfather.
WHICH STATES IS THE FAZE SUB AVAILABLE IN?
Here are the 21 states where you can find the FaZe Subs.
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia